Any personal details that you supply to us via this website or when requesting our services such as your contact details will be stored and held by us on computer databases or otherwise for the purpose of:
- Providing you with the service(s) that you have requested.
- Fulfilling any agreement we may have with you.
- Providing you with information about any other special offers, products and services that we feel may be of interest to you (unless you inform us that you do not want to receive such direct marketing). You may opt out of receiving this information at any time by writing to us at Roma Est
- Assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services that we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
- Compiling statistical analysis of the pages of our website that you visit.
- Linking online behaviour to subsequent application/registration details, if these are completed.
A Cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the Cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A Cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the Cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the Cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you and are not computer programs, and can't cause any damage to your computer.
Persistent Cookies are created and stored on your computer's hard drive for a period of time to identify it to the site tracking tool. The Cookie does not collect any personal information. The Cookie we issue contains the following information:
A uniquely generated random number so that we can differentiate visitors and the expiry date of the Cookie.
Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that remain in the Cookie file of your browser until you leave our site. Session Cookies allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information into calculators, tools, illustrations and demonstrations.
Disabling/Enabling Cookies. By modifying the settings of your browser, you may opt to accept Cookies, to be informed when one is about to be placed on your computer, or to automatically reject all Cookies. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if Cookies are disabled.
More information on Cookies can be found at http://www.aboutCookies.org
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you give directly to or that is collected via such third party sites. You should read the respective data policies or procedures of these linked websites to find out how they use your information.
As part of the services you have requested, Roma Est may occasionally inform you (by e-mail, telephone, mail or otherwise) about special offers, products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive details through our marketing programme, you can opt out of receiving further marketing from the Group by e-mail, telephone or otherwise by contacting the Customer Services Manager at Roma Est.
Use of Your Personal Information
Branded Payment Solutions Limited and our partners will hold information about your account(s) for the purposes of providing services you have requested, business analysis, fraud prevention and to keep your records accurate and up to date. We may also use your contact and personal details from your accounts and records to identify products and services, which may be of interest to you, provided you have explicitly chosen to receive such information. We may contact you by letter, telephone or email to inform you about products and services, including those of our commercial partners whose products and services can be purchased through us.
We are always looking to improve our systems to provide a more efficient service. As part of this process, it may be necessary to use information you provide for the purpose of system testing. We will ensure that any testing is carried out in a secure and controlled environment.
The information we hold about you is confidential. We will only disclose it outside Branded Payment Solutions Limited and our partners when:
- you give us your consent
- we or others need to investigate or prevent crime (e.g to fraud prevention agencies)
- the law permits or requires it, or any other regulatory body requests or requires it, even without your consent or
- there is a duty to the public to reveal the information
Under the Data Protection Act, you have certain rights to see a copy of personal information that we hold on you by writing to BPS, Grattan House, Block B, City Junction Park, Malahide Road, Dublin 17, Ireland. We may monitor and record telephone calls for training and security purposes.